We are looking for an exceptional Front Office Manager for St Ermin's Hotel, Hotel – voted one of the Best Places to Work in Hospitality for 2022!
We are always looking for people with a passion for hospitality to work with us. Our family motto is ‘Fun, Love and Energy’ because without these three ingredients, we don’t believe that people can make other people feel special, and that is what we try to do here on a daily basis.
Be proactive to anticipate guests needs and deliver breath-taking hospitality
· Handle all duties according to hotel policies& procedures, internal rules and standards
· Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations including meetings and functions
· Be knowledgeable about the Marriott Bonvoy program and its member benefits
· Know how to operate Opera, Onity, eReg, PDQs, Empower, fire panel and Switchboard console
· Be familiar with room availability, rates, packages and promotions
· Be knowledgeable about the different guest room layouts, locations, amenities, and all services offered by the hotel
· Work collaboratively with all other departments to ensure guests receive seamless service throughout their stay and any issues or complaints are dealt with immediately
· Understand and be able to talk to guests about the unique history of St Ermin’s Hotel
· Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attractions and be able to make suitable suggestions to guests based on their requirements
· Monitor and respond to Empower chats, Customer Care cases and mobile check in
· Be familiar with all the checklist in the department and ensure they are completed daily
· Deal with any guest feedback including Trip Advisor and GGS in a timely manner
· Engage and build relationships with regular guests
· Demonstrate breath-taking hospitality and lead by example to all colleagues
- FUN, LOVE and ENERGY type attitude towards your work
- A team player
Previous management experience in a four-starhotel reception
Knowledge of Opera or similarPMS system
Knowledge of POS system
A passion to deliver guest service to thehighest standard
- Hands-on attitude, with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, planning and organisational abilities
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
- Must be passionate, committed, motivated and pro-active
You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
- Being part of St Ermin’s, you’ll join a truly ambitious team that we love to develop, recognise, and reward.
- We’re all about FUN, LOVE & ENERGY
- Social events and team activities - work hard, play hard!
- Access to our brand-new staff gym
- Chilled staff Room
- Perkbox benefits (include a free weekly coffee or Gregg’s sausage roll!)
- Huge discounts worldwide on Marriott hotels on rooms and F&B,
- The best staff food in London!
- An excellent Health Care plan through Simply Health
- The best staff food in London